Struggling With Trying To Grow Food?
Discover how you can get the personalized help that you need to grow healthy, fresh, homegrown food!
One-on-One Garden Coaching is the most effective way to get help that is customized for you and your Unique needs
Invest in your family’s health & well-being and it will pay off many times over!
You can get personalized help with:
- Planning your food growing spaces
- Dealing with pests and diseases
- Controlling weeds
- Extending the season
- Pruning fruit trees and bushes
- Evaluating successes and “failures” to improve
- Fertilizing plants
- Seed starting and transplanting
- Designing and building garden structures (raised beds, greenhouses)
- Small space gardening
- Kids gardening
- Harvesting and Preserving
- Mindset and Time Management
- Watering and Irrigation
And almost anything else you can think of that has to do with growing food in your own backyard or deck/patio/balcony.
Why you can NO LONGER AFFORD to stay stuck and not get the Personalized help you need
- You’re wasting valuable time searching for solutions to your problems online and need individualized help to save time
- You’re wasting seeds and other supplies and need help getting better results
- You’re overwhelmed by all there is to do and need help with time management and mindset
- Entrepreneurs use coaching to help build their businesses and athletes use coaching to help them train for competitions. Coaching can apply to anything, including growing food
So how does Online Coaching work?
When you click the orange button anywhere on this page to signup for a coaching session/call, the following will happen:
- You’ll be redirected to my shop where you pay for your one hour session using Paypal or your credit card.
- You’ll then receive an email with a link to book your session during the available coaching times.
- You’ll then be asked a few questions about what focus your session will be on.
- You’ll receive a Zoom meeting link along with some instructions on getting setup with Zoom. You’ll also get a calendar event invite that you can add to your calendar.
- At the scheduled start time of your session, you just need to click the link provided and start your coaching session with Marc!
So How much Does Garden Coaching cost?
You spend so much on food at the grocery store – a shopping basket full of organic, local produce can easily cost $25 or more if you have a larger family with kids, especially teenagers!
Growing at least some of your family’s food at home makes economical sense – over the course of even a short growing season, you can eat from your garden and buy very little produce, saving a ton of money!
Not to mention the health benefits and how great homegrown food tastes!
The transformation that the right information on growing food can have in your family’s life is priceless.
To bring this transformation to as many families as possible, I have priced my gardening coaching sessions for the introductory rate of $47USD/hour.
So for less than $50, you get individualized help that can pay you back in increased vegetable and fruit yields, save you time experimenting and trying things that won’t work, and even give you the confidence to try something new!
**The number of sessions are limited each week, so be sure to sign up early enough before they are all gone!**
About Coach Marc Thoma
I have been growing food for over 15 years, so I’ve experienced both the good and the bad. The good always outweighs the bad in the end!
And I’ve learned a thing or two about saving time and effort, especially with a busy family life, a 9-5 job and now running a side business teaching you to grow your own food.
I’m always finding new ways to save space and grow more in my 1/8 acre urban homestead that I call Tranquil Urban Homestead. And I’m eager to try new things and experiment with growing new varieties of vegetables and fruit.
I also have a background in coaching student, faculty and staff at a major Canadian university how to use computers more effectively. I’ve supported everyone from young adults just out of high school to older staff and faculty.
I’m able to apply that experience to my garden coaching and you benefit from quality coaching sessions with less jargon you don’t understand and more actionable advice that you do understand.
I look forward to serving you on our first coaching call!